Would you look at the gorgeous fabric, ruffled fronts, and wooden buttons! ;)
For many years I ran a handmade business called Gussy Sews. It began soon after teaching myself how to sew in the winter of 2008, when my husband and I lived near Detroit. Gussy Sews has seen our family through many ups and downs including months of unemployment, job changes, a swell in my faith, cross-country moves to Minneapolis and Los Angeles, a visit to Tanzania, Africa, and the birth of four children. What a blessing this business has been for me and our family. What a wondrous privilege this shop has offered me.
And now, to kick off 2019, I have a limited stock of Gussy Sews pouches available for you.
What a fun surprise to open up your purse and see a colorful Gussy Sews pouch.
WHAT TO KEEP INSIDE:
– essential oils
– wallet essentials
– jewelry while traveling
– personal items
– artist pens
– sun glasses
– baby items (pacifier, anti-bac wipes, teething ring, nursing balm)
– dried snacks/granola bars
There are six fabric choices to choose with this limited edition shop update. All six pouches have a navy polka dot inside lining, a darling ruffle on the front, a wooden GUSSY SEWS button, and a YKK metal zipper.
Classic. Practical. Darling. Gussy Sews is an essential for your purse and life.
A few more fun details:
- All pouches are handmade by ME and are made-to-order
- Your order will ship in 1-3 weeks, and I promise you the wait will be worth it!
- Thank you so much for supporting me and my business Gussy Sews, and for shopping handmade.
I’M VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOU AND THIS COMMUNITY.