– climbing all things climbable
– gathering all the pillows and cushions on the floor so he can jump on them
– practicing, “no thank you, mama”
– fascinated with all the construction sites and fire trucks in our neighborhood
– so good at sharing his toys with Natalie
– loving drinking from a real cup
– singing songs to me (“twinkle, twinkle”, “happy birthday”, and “head, shoulders, knees & toes”)
– eating every kind of fruit
– wanting to take Bauer on walks (alone!)
– asking to go to the beach every day.
– basically trying to feed herself (Am I too slow for you, darling?)
– loving our Noah’s Ark toy set
– now taking a bath in the big tub
– very ticklish on her feet & tummy
– eating tiny bites of soft/solid foods
– still napping 2x/day (keep it up, baby girl!)
– “clicking” her tongue to make a new sound
– squealing at the sight of Maxwell
– a proud homeowner of two bunny teeth
– tapping her knee when she gets excited (the cuteness is almost unbearable).
+ + +
It is no small thing when children, who have so recently come fresh from God, love us.