– how messy (but worth it) painting with Maxwell really is ;)
– how crazy quiet the apartment feels when the white noise is turned off (and everyone’s asleep)
– how much time is wasted thinking about something verses actually doing. #inspiration
– the way Max plays hide & seek behind the living room curtains (while giggling uncontrollably)
– how I feel when Zack wraps his arms around me
– that Bauer looks like a dog baby when he sleeps
– how grateful I am for community, both in real life & online
– some of the podcasts I subscribe to: hope*ology, Dave Ramsey and Elise Gets Crafty
– that baby hair smells delicious
– how wonderful this book is (and beautiful, inspiring, easy-to-read, and life-changing)
– how freaking adorable Max is when he runs across the room (!!!)
– how BIG Natalie’s smiles are :)
– that list-making is the best way to feel accomplished
– how much joy our children bring me. The days are like small marathons but I get better at running them every week.
* * *
These posts help me to cherish and remember the fullness of mamahood. They help me to not hold back because I fear I don’t have time to “take notes”, but instead I can move forward and embrace life where we’re at TODAY through simple sharing. It’s incredibly freeing and makes my heart feel full to write these. See the rest of my “I want to remember” posts here.
You’re in such a sweet season of life right now. Seeing you drink it all in brings a smile to my face.
[…] really been into podcasts lately and last week I shared a few of my favorites. But, I have a new favorite on my list: Grace Talks|Inspiration & Encouragement for Women by […]