Yellow is such a cheerful color and I love spotting it in small bursts throughout our home. It always reminds me of sunshine first, then a strong feeling of happiness comes next.
Here are my ten favorite yellow finds:
1. Our dining nook has a small collage of wooden art hanging on the wall: an elephant carving that belonged to my grandfather (he collected elephant “figurines”), two paintings from thrift stores, and this yellow you are my sunshine wooden typography piece
2. We had lemon chicken & pasta recently but it was only so-so. I want to try this specific recipe/version next
3. While we’re on the topic of sunshine and wooden signs, here’s another one that’s in the nursery by Go Jump in the Lake
4. I dream of having a yellow _ _ _ _ (click to see what I’m talking about)
6. I dream of wearing my giant lemon drop ring every day. Is that weird?
7. The cutest shop name (and also, the cutest handmade products)!
8. One of my childhood friends looooved sunflowers, and to this day they always remind me of her. (Hi, Andrea!)
9. I’m kinda crushing on Elsie’s yellow couch
10. Perfect lemon bars. I think I need to try this recipe out to confirm ;)
Do you have any yellow favorites? And I’m curious, what’s your favorite color (and why)? xo
PS. here’s Volume 1 in this series…