Yellow is such a cheerful color and I love spotting it in small bursts throughout our home. It always reminds me of sunshine first, then a strong feeling of happiness comes next.
Here are my ten favorite yellow finds:
1. Our dining nook has a small collage of wooden art hanging on the wall: an elephant carving that belonged to my grandfather (he collected elephant “figurines”), two paintings from thrift stores, and this yellow you are my sunshine wooden typography piece
2. We had lemon chicken & pasta recently but it was only so-so. I want to try this specific recipe/version next
3. While we’re on the topic of sunshine and wooden signs, here’s another one that’s in the nursery by Go Jump in the Lake
4. I dream of having a yellow _ _ _ _ (click to see what I’m talking about)
5. An adorable pin cushion by Heather Bailey and ohhhhhhh, here’s some yellow felt for you to use ;)
6. I dream of wearing my giant lemon drop ring every day. Is that weird?
7. The cutest shop name (and also, the cutest handmade products)!
8. One of my childhood friends looooved sunflowers, and to this day they always remind me of her. (Hi, Andrea!)
9. I’m kinda crushing on Elsie’s yellow couch
10. Perfect lemon bars. I think I need to try this recipe out to confirm ;)
Do you have any yellow favorites? And I’m curious, what’s your favorite color (and why)? xo
PS. here’s Volume 1 in this series…
Ooh Maggie… I love all this yellow! Thanks for the sunny start to my day.
PS – it’s not weird to wear that ring every day, it’s awesome!
;D so glad you agree on the ring!
Maggie, it’s the first time I’ve decided to write you! I’m Spanish, I’m also dating a wonderful American guy and we are currently living in Madrid. It’s been more than a year since I started following you… You had just gotten pregnant of Maxwell :) Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for sharing a bit of your life with us. I find you truly inspiring and I’m always excited to read your posts! Regarding this one, I’m definitely going to try the lemon+basil pasta! My favorite color is light grey, I don’t know why but it’s appealing to me!
Would you believe I like light gray, too? I have to make myself not buy it when I’m out shopping for clothes because it’s my go-to color. Maybe I use it as a neutral because I know I have a lot of fun colors in my closet? :) I enjoyed reading your comment, thank you for your sweet words! xoxo
OH, such good stuff!
What a sunny post! I once read that every room should have a bit of yellow in it.
We were inhaling rhubarb pie bars the other day…and realized that the reason they’re so delish is because they’re actually rhubarb lemon bars. You can look on my blog for the recipe if you’re in the mood for a flavor explosion:
Now I’m gonna click on the links you shared!
MMMMMM! yum yum!
Yellow is such a cheery color! Lemon is one of my favorite essential oils to put in my diffuser or in my water to invigorate me and uplift our moods!
My favorite color is purple. There are so many fabulous shades and I find it inspiring. Is it weird to feel that way about a color? :)