Since I’m such a Suzy Homemaker, I would like to share another recipe.
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 (16-oz.) can of whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1- oz.) envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 8 oz. catalina dressing
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 dish
- Mix together cranberry sauce, soup mix, and catalina dressing
- Spoon mixture over chicken, then cover dish with foil
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil, reduce temp. to 300* F. and then bake for 20 more minutes
*This dish is really good served over white rice. You should have some extra sauce to serve with the rice.