Lisa is here to share some tips on turning your blog into a community :] One of my favorite things about her blog is how honest and friendly she is. Lisa’s such a hard worker. She’s a true form of inspiration and a great mentor. Love you, Lisa!
Keep Your Blog Fresh and Inspiring
Sometimes it feels like a challenge to keep my blog fun and new. In the last few months I’ve really tried to share little bits of my day that might seem ordinary to me but interesting to my readers. We have a journey to share and it’s fun to know the details about each other’s daily lives. Also, I am often doing little creative things, so why not share them with my readers?
- I carry my camera with me everywhere.
- I don’t always know when I’ll be able to capture a beautiful image or share a special moment.
- I’ve learned to keep my camera battery charged. It’s so frustrating to want to take pictures but not be able to!
- I think about what I would like to see on other people’s blogs. A new sweater, a table setting or a fun idea for gift wrap can be so inspiring!
- Don’t be afraid to post pics of yourself. People want to know you and pictures are a great way to connect. This is still hard for me, but it’s getting easier.
- If you have kids, get them involved. Even with harder projects, there are little things they can do to help.
- Listen to your readers’ comments. They’ll tell you what inspires them and what they want to see more of.
- Keep blogging even if you feel uninspired! Keep your rhythm and inspiration will come!
Lisa with husband Steve and boys David & Matty ~