Every once in a while I take a few hours on Saturday to do a little cleaning. I usualy clean throughout the week, but sometimes Saturday is “the day”. To help me tidy up our kitchen, I use Caldrea’s lovely smelling dish soap. Their counter top spray is pretty great, too :) Make sure you take advantage of Grove Collaborative’s Caldrea cleaning kit, which includes a dish soap, counter top spray, and a fancy wooden scrub brush, plus FREE SHIPPING, a $30+ value but yours free with any $20 purchase. But hurry, the offer ends TOMORROW (July 24)! Click here for more details.
A few more good things…
- we’re working on getting our kids to be better eaters
- my new favorite place to shop for nursing-friendly tops (I bought this top, plus two more!)
- working on your handmade business? Our Building a Business e-book is a must-have, and a great companion read during your summer vacation
- I’m loving this journal for helping myself to get in the Word each morning
- I’ve got a fun crafty round-up for Monday morning, see you then?
Have a great weekend! xx