As a personal exercise to start noticing the small things around me I started a blog series titled “Ten things I love”. It’s been a while since I made my list of ten things, but that’s OK, I decided I’ll just re-start the series. There’s much to be thankful for, sometimes we just need to have more quiet to notice our lists. I’m noticing a trend this month around nature, color and “moving forward”, and that feels a bit accurate! :)
In recognizing the happy, here are ten things that give me a lot of inspiration:
1. kale, used in this “famous” 30-minute soup recipe
2. Maxwell’s toy giraffe (from the Noah’s Ark set), it’s the perfect size for sharing with a little sister
3. pretty perfume
4. even prettier fabric
5. a tiny succulent (a wedding reception favor from last fall)
6. gorgeous yellow flowers from our neighborhood
7. a basil leaf (we have a plant in our kitchen windowsill)
8. baby spoons!
9. special cups for coffee & tea
10. blue skies against green foliage = swoon!
(affiliate links used throughout)
Now it’s your turn! What three things hold a lot of meaning for you? What three things do you find yourself reaching for day after day? What three things do you enjoy treating yourself to for self-care? (Past “Ten things I love” posts can be found here.)
Happy Monday my loves!