Our next BIG (little) adventure…

baby bump maggie whitley

baby bump maggie whitley

…begins now! Zack and I are beyond ecstatic to share that our family is growing and come October we’ll be holding a newborn baby. Yesterday was a very special Mother’s Day for our family as we anticipate a baby boy or baby girl, due to arrive late October. We didn’t find out Maxwell’s gender until he was born and we are doing the same with this babe. So exciting! I’ll be 16 weeks on Wednesday. Thank you for celebrating with our family! xoxo ((girl screams))

Comments

Lindsey says

congratulations! I am due with our little surprise in September (#3 and we are done after!). Also, I am getting my first gussy sews shipment today!!! So excitement all around!

Jesslyn42 says

Congratulations, sweet friend!!! You know this brings my heart an abundance of JOY and HAPPINESS! I couldn’t be happier for you guys. Praying for this new little blessing that the Lord has given to you. He/She is already so very loved! :) xoxo

Emma says

So excited for you!!! I loved following Maxwell’s pregnancy and this will be just as much fun!

Elizabeth says

Awesome, congrats to you and your family! I am due the beginning of September :) Hope this pregnancy is going well

Jennifer Jensen says

I am going to be 16 weeks on Wednesday too!! It is so exciting!! It is our #3 and we are thinking we won’t find out what the baby is until birth either. Congrats on your new little one!!

Congratulations!!! I have a 16 Month old and loved seeing your pregnancy updates last time! :) annnnd we just found out that I am pregnant again too, shhh! Due in mid January!!! Excited torsee that cute bump and baby of yours!!!! :) xoxox Holly

Sarah Milligan says

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! Are you feeling ok so far? What an exciting time. No wonder you’re choosing to slow down a bit. :)

PS – Your little bump is adorable!

Jude Povich says

Oh my Gosh! How awesome! Hope you have a girl but Max probably wants a brother! Love xoxo

Lu says

Hi Maggie!

We are expecting October 1st. This will be my first child and my husband’s third. At the time you were blogging about your pregnancy with Maxwell, I suffered 2 early miscarriages so I am excited to experience this time along with you! My new week date is also Wednesday.

Keep the helpful posts coming especially those about maternity clothes & how to remain fabulously cute!

Rosi Rodriguez says

AHHH! Congratulations Maggie! I pray you will have a blessed pregnancy and can’t wait to see the new little babe!

Psalm 127:3 :)

Angela says

Is it weird that I’ve got tears of happiness for a woman that I barely even know through the internet who doesn’t know me but I’ve followed the blog and have a Gussy pouch and placed a Caroline Made order within the first week of the launch and plus I just love celebrating new life?

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS to your sweet family! A big YAYS from over here in Korea!

Michelle says

Congratulations!!! You look so cute and I love your wee bump!! Praying for a smooth pregnancy, labour and delivery. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Kristen says

Aggghhh!! Congrats!! I’m so excited for you and your family! I’ve been a creeper reading your blog for years now without saying anything, but I couldn’t help myself today! I’m so happy for you! I’m 20 weeks on Wednesday with my first, and I’ve loved reading your journey with Maxwell. Can’t wait to hear more! And you love absolutely LOVELY! Prayers with you!