While we were on vacation last week, visiting family + having fun, I brought along my Garden Fresh tote bag, my Peonies in Pink clutch and my Yellow Lotus make-up bag… it’s nice to have smaller pouches to organize the little things my bag seems to pick up.
But do you know what else I brought with me for our trip? My Jo Totes camera bag — swooooon! My mom even saw it in the back of our Jeep and asked to see it ;]
Sometimes it can be hard to bring my dSLR with me while out & about because I worry about it getting bumped. My friend Lisa Leonard has a Jo Totes bag ~ and we all know how great Lisa is at sharing her adventures with us, right? So I knew a Jo Totes camera bag was a must!
Here are 5 reasons on why I love my Jo Totes bag:
1. do you see that rosette flower on the side? darling
2. it holds way more than my dSLR + extra lens — i can easily toss in [and find] my wallet, a small Gussy Sews zipped pouch, my Gussy Sews clutch, my iPhone, keys, birthday cards from Zack & Bauer, and both pairs of sunglasses
3. it has a shoulder strap -and- 2 hand straps, super convenient!
4. the pewter color matches pretty much everything i own. yup, that’s perfection!
5. having a fun camera bag encourages me to take more photos
Click here to see the rest of the Jo Tote bags , and don’t be afraid to add one to your collection. You won’t regret it ~ yeow!
*April of Jo Totes and I did a swap, and once I received my bag I knew I needed to gather the contents of my camera bag and share on my blog a post on how fabulous it is. This post wasn’t included in the swap; the words are my very own.