As a personal exercise to start noticing the small things around me I started a blog series titled “Ten things I love”. There’s much to be thankful for in life, sometimes we just need a little quiet to fully notice our lists. This month I wanted to focus on ten fun facts you most likely don’t know about me. But, I’d love to know in the comments if there are any you already knew! :)
Ten fun facts about me:
1. I had a small “side business” of wrapping my classmates hair with embroidery floss during our lunch break… in middle school! #entrepreneuratheart
2. As a kiddo I often rode around my neighborhood with a radio strapped to my bicycle.
3. My favorite movie is Home Alone. Dead serious.
4. I was a Varsity cheerleader all four years of high school. Go Vikings!
5. Speaking of bicycles, I have a scar on my chin from an attempt-gone-bad at doing tricks on my bike. I blame my brother and the neighborhood boys for poorly influencing me to try this out ;)
6. My aunt Judy often gave me Avon samples of lipstick as a little girl and I thought that was the coolest thing ever.
7. My dream corporate job is to work for a magazine publication. (I loved yearbook class in high school.)
8. I love Mexican food! Mole sauce? Yes, please.
9. Although I dislike swimming in a lake, I will as long as I can see down to the bottom. Swimming in the ocean? No, thanks.
10. My parents threw me a surprise 16th birthday at our family cottage. It’s been fourteen years since, and I still remember it (and loved it so much).
Now it’s your turn. What are three things don’t we know about you? Any fun hobbies or food cravings or secret insights into your dream career? You know what to do: share them with me in the comments!