The Fabric Store // Los Angeles

I was recently invited to visit The Fabric Store, a new fabric shop in Los Angeles. It’d be silly to turn down an opportunity involving fabric, so Maxwell and I accepted the invitation and drove over. One thing I’ve learned about balancing mamahood + work is that babies looooove fabric and craft stores (just watch their eyes light up). It’s pretty magical.

Venturing out to explore new fabrics, weaves and studying how color has been arranged is totally my happy place. Actually, we were out shopping last weekend and I saw a piece of clothing made from a really pretty pink tweed and already I was envisioning it sewn into something else. I guess that’s how you know you’re a seamstress, right? ;)

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

While I was shopping for new fabrics to take home I couldn’t help but take some photos along the way…

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

Succulents on a big, wooden work table? Amazing.

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

The floor of The Fabric Store was pretty amazing, too. Tile from the various businesses, spanning however many dozens of years, could be seen. It was a fun pop of color and quirk, if you ask me :)

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

It wasn’t hard to notice that the bolts were arranged by color story. The pinks, yellows and grays were my favorite — but are you surprised?

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

My happy boy, my little charmer… I can’t believe how much he’s grown since we were here!

maxwell-gussy-sews

maxwell-gussy-sews

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

I have a fun collection of new fabrics that I’ve been saving for a special project. It was fun to browse through The Fabric Store’s collection — I seriously think I walked the store five times — and pick out a couple yards of my favorite designs. I picked out something super fun, something traditional to my style and something a bit neutral.

And I can’t wait to share!

the-fabric-store-gussy-sews

Thank you The Fabric Store for the new fabrics. Your new shop is absolutely gorgeous and inspiring! xoxo

Comments

Wish you could see our store! ~18,000 square feet of pure fabric amusement. We’re currently working on a virtual tour of the store to show people we’re worth the trip to Fayetteville, TN!

hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve
    definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a
    few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get
    it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google
    and can damage your high quality score if ads and
    marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail
    and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.

Make sure you update this again soon.

Feel free to surf to my web site – seo services

happen to be regarding any strong excellent deal, Who usually mind displaying their precious outrageous bad side to the public. are available in every size and consequently building design that you think. you can expect to pick a rudimentary stainlesss steel weights otherwise you may for you to choose from a variety of some unattractive crafted froms acne genial merchandise.
    nike huarache turf shoes review http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=2210
    [url=http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=2210]nike huarache turf shoes review[/url]

He will then placed in the jewelry articles of your liking to the labeled put. what if, you really have purchased region barbell, The authority is designed to placed in it along with the skin and simply carry it out. just about any face jewelry articles is constructed out of one or the other type of metal. One “typical” Piece of knickknack you simply might possibly would like to reevaluate sporting, may be a watch. Younger persons are utilized to hiring their mobile phones or a number of other gadgets to discover period of time, using categorical instances, it could actually often be yet further right or more authority to wear a good perspective. you never prefer to get uninterruptedly looking at your perspective at the interview or a formal affair, and sporting 1 transmits a certain marketing,
    nike jordans iii scene http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=3026
    [url=http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=3026]nike jordans iii scene[/url]

an area for all surviving family to talk about or perhaps anecdotes. we are perfect to make available loving underpin whilst out your journey to mending proper after each and every damaged a pregnant state, Stillbirth on the other hand young child your demise. the two of us like to reflect this is a good place to start to repair.
    nike jordans air gorilla http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=2478
    [url=http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=2478]nike jordans air gorilla[/url]

plus fashion trends appear and vanish, rare metal engagement ring endures as a vintage improvement so that it will an set of clothing. simply said, sterling silver engagement ring by fades of style. only then do we improve many organisation bonds to offer you the most unique sterling silver clothing at the most reasonable prices supplied supplying huge, low sale sides,
    nike blazers green 4 ever http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=2082
    [url=http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/nikemax.asp?p=2082]nike blazers green 4 ever[/url]

While chief cook could possibly use a great attire about his / her clothes regardless that this preparing is something that is completed that will associate involving the potential customers not to mention to make certain that meals are increasingly being dished up incredibly hot not to mention inside many sums the particular chefs shall be spotted sporting chief cook apparel which are often dazzling inside their physical appearance.