With Christmas just over a month away, a group of us thought it would be fun to host a giveaway of some of our favorite things. Can I get a yeow?! This giveaway is special to me, it’s a collaboration of lovely items from some of my friends, whom are also bloggers. Read on for the full details on each item being given away (see photo above) and of course how to enter to win :)
This giveaway is hosted by:
- A Quinn infinity scarf from Krochet Kids. The scarf is handmade in Uganda. Krochet Kids creates sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities living in poverty.
- $50 gift certificate to Krafty Kash designs – jewelry with your favorite word featured from a vintage dictionary.
- $50 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs, a company that creates hand-stamped jewelry and gifts
- $50 gift certificate to Gussy Sews, a handmade shop full of brightly colored ruffled and sassy accessories
- A beautiful scarf and leather wallet ($50 value) from fashionABLE, a non-profit organization supporting women in Africa
- $50 gift certificate to anything @ The Mercy Shop, a fair-trade marketplace for products (art, jewelry, inspiring accessories) made by residents at Mercy House Kenya
Good luck! I hope you win!! xoxo